Friday, July 14, 2017
Monday, November 21, 2016
Monday, July 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Sunday, February 28, 2016
In anticipation of the upcoming event on Thursday 31 March 2016 (see below post), here are some interesting links to give a bit of background for the Cuban 'Yes, I Can' Adult Literacy Campaign in Australia:
- The Literacy for Life Foundation is the organisation behind the running of the campaign in Australia. You can visit their website at: http://www.lflf.
- Listen to Professor Jack Beetson speaking on Radio National Breakfast on 24 Feb 2016 at: http://www.abc.net.
au/radionational/programs/ breakfast/inaugural-cuban- awards-celebrates-australians/ 7194700
- Listen to this Green Left Weekly interview with Bob Boughton 27 June 2013 at: https://www.youtube.com/
- Read the article 'From Cuba with love' by Chris Ray, published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 19 July 2014: http://www.smh.com.au/
- Read the article 'Cuba’s program for Aboriginal literacy expands in Australia' by Ron Poulsen and Manuele Lasalo, published in The Militant on 21 Sept 2015: http://www.themilitant.